As we actively prepare for the auto show, the health and safety of our attendees and exhibitors remains our top priority. For admittance to Lumen Field Event Center, all attendees and exhibitors age 12 and over will be required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination for entry. In lieu of vaccination verification, you may also present a negative COVID-19 test result taken within 72 hours prior to admittance.
To verify COVID-19 vaccination, guests and exhibitors age 12 and older will be required to display one of the following before entry into the facility:
- An official CDC-issued (or foreign country equivalent) vaccination card with your name and dates of doses, including the date the last dose was administered printed on the card.
- A photo or digital version of an official CDC-issued (or foreign country equivalent) vaccination card with your name and dates of doses, including the date the last dose was administered printed on the card.
- Attendees or exhibitors can also upload their proof of vaccination to CLEAR Health Pass in the CLEAR app for verification. Visit clearme.com/healthpass for instructions.
Attendees and exhibitors must be fully vaccinated which is defined as a minimum of two weeks following the second dose of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines or a minimum of two weeks following the single dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine. Attendees and exhibitors who have only received one dose of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine or are not yet beyond the two week fully vaccinated window must provide a negative COVID-19 test result for entry.
For unvaccinated attendees and exhibitors age 12 and older, including those with approved medical or religious exemptions, the following will be accepted as proof of negative COVID-19 test:
- A printed COVID-19 negative test taken within 72 hours prior to arrival that includes your name, the date of the test and the lab location where the test was taken.
- A digital version or photo of the negative test result will also be accepted.
- Acceptable tests include PCR and rapid tests. At-home, self-administered tests will only be accepted if they meet CDC guidelines including real-time, remote supervision and identity confirmation.
- Attendees under the age of 12 will not be required to provide a negative test result.
In accordance with the current Washington state and King County mask mandates, attendees and exhibitors will be required to wear masks at all times except while actively eating or drinking. Eating and drinking are only allowed in the seating area adjacent to the concession stand adjacent to Hyundai/Subaru. This is regardless of vaccination status and includes both indoor and outdoor areas of the facility. Masks must be worn at all times while walking throughout the facility.
These are the current COVID-19 requirements, however, they are subject to change as circumstances require. All exhibitors are required to comply with the current Lumen Field Event Center COVID-19 policy effective during move in/out and show dates.